Free shipping on orders over 30€!

Back To Top




 Small siezed glass shards, generally, coloured, used for spotted couloring. Recived that name for the thicker part of the corn   flour   that that is in fact wanted effect with this technique. On formal terms Granzioli are smalls pieces of glass, about the size   of  grains of  rice that are used for decorate the main piece.
 These little parts are hot stamped into the main piece obteing a wrinkle effect.

 Smaller sized granzioli are called Macie, whilst larger glass fragments are known
 as granzioloni.







 Credits: Parole di Vetro, Marsilia.