Free shipping on orders over 30€!

Back To Top

Swipe to the left


By Admin Muranonet 1 January 2016 967 Views No comments

Under the opening of the furnace there is a hole from which, during the melting, some glass comes out and pours: this glass is called "colalizza".

Posted in: Glossary