Free shipping on orders over 30€!

Back To Top

Swipe to the left


By Admin Muranonet 1 January 2016 785 Views No comments

Literally cutter, big iron scissor.
The tagliante is generally used to cut the edge of the blown glass. Its name and its shape are centuries old and it seems they will be the same for many other centuries.

Posted in: Glossary