Born in Castel San Giovanni (Piacenza) in 1900 and died in Monza in 1973. Painter, designer and journalist, he attended the Brera Academy and graduated in 1922. He opened a workshop inMilan where he met other artists. He taught in Monza at the Higher Institute of Artistic Industries. Then he moved to Venice and cooperated with V.A.M.S.A. as art director and designer. He designed several novecento glasswares of considerable merit, that were executed by Alfredo Barbini. Back in Monza he worked again as a painter and cooperated with an architectural firm.