Born in La Chaux - De - Fonds in 1887, he died in Roquebrune Cap Martin in 1965. Architect, painter, sculptor and writer, he studied at the Ecole des Beaux Arts. He designed furniture for interiors. He participated in 1953 in the first exhibition organised by Fucina degli Angeli. In 1954 he created "Armonie architettoniche" executed by Ferro Lazzarini for Fucina degli Angeli.