Born in Rome in 1891, died in Venice in 1984. Pupil to Giulio Aristide Sartorio at Academy of Fine Arts in Venice. He was active in Venice from 1927 to 1935 and later came back to settle during the second world war. In 1939 he got closer to the "Abstractism" and in 1951 to the "Spatialism". In 1953 he participated in the first exhibition organised by Fucina degi Angeli.